Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Here is our picture in the Salt Lake Tribune!
This year I am very thankful that our family survived the Police Academy! I am also very thankful that in these tough economic times that Ed has a good and secure job. I am thankful that my children are healthy and growing up to be such amazing little people. I am thankful that our parents are still young and able to be an active part of my girls' lives( who else but gramma's can spoil your kids?!!?!) I am most thankful to the Lord for giving me such a beautiful life!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! aren't you glad that you all looked so good for the pic? Did you know you'd be in the paper? i love the girls' outfits & of course you look great, too! btw, what did you ever decide about your hair? Is it still funky colors on the ends?

Annalee and Buck said...

That is so cool!! Congrats to you and your family, that is a major accomplishment! :)

tara @ kidz said...

Just stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. What a cute family! And you're famous!!! In the newspaper and everything!