Monday, November 17, 2008

Quincey's Mommy Tag..

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Don't be mean to your sister!"

2.What makes mommy happy? "To be nice!"

3. What makes mom sad? "When I hit."

4.How does mommy make you laugh? "Um, with funny faces!!"

5. What was mom like as a child? "Um I don't know, that's a tough one!!"

6. How old is your mom? "16!" (I have trained her well!! On my 30th birthday, someone asked her how old I looked... she replied 16- duh her age!!!!)

7. How tall is your mom? "really tall." ( I guess to her I am!!)

8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "Go shopping at Target!"

9. What does your mom do when your not around? "Just wait for me to come home!"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "For doing fun things."

11. What is your mom really good at? "Cooking dinner and working hard at work!"

12. What is your mom not very good at? "The laundry!"

13. What does your mom do for her job? "Helps people in the hospital."

14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Cous cous, just like me!"

15. What makes you proud of your mom? " By cleaning up my room." ( I think she thought the question was what makes your mom proud of you)

16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? "Squidward" (from Spongebob)

17. What do you and your mom do together? "Sing songs."

18. How are you and your mom the same? " I really don't know, this is a tough one.. it is a really hard one... I don't know... what do you think the right answer is?!!?!" Hmmm. I WONDER how Quincey and I are alike!!

19. How are you and your mom different? " By having different hair!"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she gives me lovies and kisses!"

Quincey tags: Savannah, Natalie (steph, you really don't have to ask Natalie!!) and Andie!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! you did it! :0 aren't these little tikes hilarious?! Oh, I got some good laughs reading other people's answers, then Wyatt gave me his...I wasn't laughing so hard then.

Steph said...

I totally wish Baby Adalie could talk so that I could ask her these. That is a really cute idea. Also, Quincey is hilarious!