Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Graduation!!!

Graduation day is finally here!!! I must tell you that these past 5 months have seemed like 5 years!!! When Ed was hired on with Salt Lake, he knew that he would have to repeat the Police Academy. I don't think that he realized how difficult that would be... ya know going back to being the "new guy" or "toby" as they call it. This day has been a long time coming. I am so very proud of him for going through all of this so that our family will have better opportunities in the future!! I am very excited for what is in store for his career at SLCPD. On Monday we had a dinner with Chief Burbank and he let us ask any question of him that we had. I was very much impressed with him and his attitude about the police dept. It truly has been a refreshing change from before... and that is all I will say. Congrats to Ed and all of the hard work!!!! You're done!!!!

**If you want to see the news story on in, click on http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=4910741 ***

If you want to see the 6 mile pride run click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXFaLqEaNE

3 comments:

Ashley said...

How exciting! Tell him congrats! (although he has no idea who I am) :)

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I love how cute your family is!

Unknown said...

LOL! ok, first I have to comment on the hat & then I will let it go. Seriously?! They had to wear that. not the most becoming ;P Any who, I am SO happy for Ed & even more happy for you that you'll have your "normal" life back. I know this has been a long wait & very hard on you guys, you need to go celebrate!!
Congrats, Eggward. :)