Friday, November 14, 2008

Movie Night!


Movie night at our house is a lot of fun! The girls get into jammies and bring pillows, blankets and their favorite stuffed animals. They come in and snuggle up with Mom or Dad (mainly Dad because they have missed him all day long) and we all watch a movie! My girls love to watch Veggie Tales movies and right now the favorite is Moe and The Big Exit. Maybe Santa will bring another Veggie Tales movie to watch so that Dad can see some new material. Tonight, as my girls and my sweet husband lay on our bed for movie night, I got a little sentimental. Maybe it was the funeral of the fallen officer from North Salt Lake that Ed attended today, or just hormones, but I got to thinking that these are the times that I really need to cherish. Life is too precious to let slip away. I feel like if I blink, these monents will pass me by. I know that it is so cliche to say, but tonight, I truly believe, that it is little things in life that are what we really do need to keep in our hearts!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Hey, long time no chat! Your girls look so big! Emma doesn't look like a baby anymore. Hope you're all doing well.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you about cherishing the simple things!! You're girls are gorgeous just like their mommy! I love your new hair by the way!

Ashley said...

Cute blog! You're girls are adorable and I LOVE your hair!!!

Unknown said...

tru dat, sista! uh, huh.