Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow... Finally!!!



The leaves are not even gone, yet it is time for snow!










Finally snow!! For the past 2 months, my girls have been so excited for the snow to come. They have pulled out all of the gloves, hats, snow boots, etc., to "practice" getting ready for the first snow fall of the season. Snow= Christmas in their little minds. So this morning when they woke up, they looked out the window and screamed, "SNOW!!!!" Emma didn 't even want to wait to get dressed, so I let her put some pants on under her nightgown and go outside on the deck to play in the snow.

They played and ate snow for quite awhile, and Quincey comes in and says, "Mom, I think that it is time for you to make me some hot chocolate! It is really cold out there!" I made my sweet girls some hot chocolate and we all sat around the table talking about how excited we are the Christmas is just around the corner! It has been so much fun lately with my daughters because they are so full of new ideas and great conversation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! I'm excited for snow but sad to see the Fall go away

Unknown said...

how fun! The 1st thing Wyatt said this morning was "And now we can go snowmobiling?!" he LOVED playing for hours! (and then of course, hot cocoa!)