Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How little they once were!

It amazes me to go back and see these pictures and realize how fast my girls are growing up!! It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that these were taken! Quincey was just 2 and we were up at my mom's house. She loved to carry those kitties around everywhere!!!









This picture was taken the same year. Notice both of my girls did not have a whole lot of hair!! Quincey, at the time, was going through a stage where she would pull out her hair. During that time she lost a lot of hair. Boy has it ever grown back!!!













Little did I know at the time that Emma J would
become the prankster/joker of the family. I guess that the signs were there early on!!!








2 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Oh my word how cute! They do have lots of hair now :) they we just as cute then as they are now

Unknown said...

Yikes! They were tiny! :P How crazy sad is it that our wee ones grow into monsters?!