Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day


Christmas was great this year! My family came down and spent the night to spend Christmas morning together. Ed was supposed to work from 6:30am until 4:30 pm, but the guy he is training with right now asked the supervisor if it was OK if Ed came in at 9:30- it was great he was there form Christmas morning. At 3:00pm he called me to tell me he was on his way home!! What a great Christmas present! Here is my favorite present I got this year. It is a HUGE (queen size) soft, warm blanket! The girls had a great time, Quincey loved her "barbie" doll house and JJ loved her "dollhouse" (rose petal cottage) too!!!






The girls loved playing in the snow!!




Quincey, JJ and baby Adalie!




Santa brought Quincey a new pair of roller blades!




JJ playing with Uncle Nate (who is a barnicle head) in her new house!


2 comments:

BERNI said...

Nous vous souhaitons à toute la famille une bonne et heureuse année 2009
Bernard
www.magstatt-le-haut.fr
www.tableauxdeberni.com

Anonymous said...

I love the pink blanket!!