Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Passed!!!

Just a short little blog today to share with you all my excitement! Many of you know that I took my EMT Practical Exam almost 2 weeks ago with no word if I passed or not. I felt good about taking the exam when we were practicing in my class, but when I got to the testing center, I found out that I only had 9 minutes to take each of the practical tests instead of 10! I knew that on the Medical one I would be fine, it was the Trauma in 9 minutes that made me nervous. I left the testing facility feeling really bad about the Trauma and just knew that I failed it (I did NOT want to re-take the entire thing!!!) Well, yesterday at work, I decided to check my e-mail once more for the night and sure enough- there it was- my results..... PASSED!!!! i celebrated with some of my co-workers last night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! your time was not wasted! Congrats, Jess! :)