Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I know.... I know!!!!


I know, it has been quite awhile since I have posted anything! My computer crashed and instead of getting it fixed right away.. I wasn't about to drop $200+ , so I waited and waited...I finally took it in, 24 hours and $35 later, here is my new and improved computer.
Much has changed since I last posted anything. Ed now is employed with Salt Lake City PD!! I am so proud of him!! The department makes all of the new employees go through the academy again!!! Yes, my poor 11 year police sergeant veteran has to go through the police academy again.. He is half-way finished and he couldn't be happier that it is almost finished.....
Quincey and Emma JJ are getting so big!! Quincey is 4 and JJ is 2 1/2!! I will be posting more pictures in the next few days!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Freakin' CRAP!!!! I thought the day would NEVER come... so glad to see you still know how to blog. Too bad none of this info was new to me, however the background & pic are way cute :)

The Batty Bunch said...

WOW, U have come back from the dead. So glad u could onec again join us cyber folks. OH how I could just eat those babies up. Now stay up on it sister, I love to see new pics and read about your life.