Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blasted Graveyards!!

The other night, I worked a graveyard, came home just as Ed was leaving for work. I dread these days, because I don't take as good of care of my girls as I should- as you can tell by the picture. So, on this particular morning, Quincey and Emma were "behaving" so well, they weren't fighting, screaming, pulling hair, etc. I finally got out of bed, to find this lovely mess of my living room!! Let's play "I spy":
I spy... a scooter from outside that they were riding in the living room!!
I spy.... SpongeBob Mac and Cheese they wanted for breakfast!
I spy...Stickers on my TV STAND!!!!
I spy.... cereal being eaten out of the box (by the way, the WHOLE box!!)
However, my favorite I spy.... You can only see a portion of the baby carrier with her "baby" for the day, a kitty cat sitting on the TV stand while Quincey's chair is pulled as close to the TV as possible... watching of all things.... Christina's Court!
Ya' gotta love the graveyards!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha! Yup, gotta love graveyards. sounds like you had a butt load of fun cleaning! :) Naughty babies... at least the house didn't burn down.

Annalee and Buck said...

How funny is that! I'm glad you found humor in that and shared it because that is really funny. Don't worry, I'm not laughing too hard though because I know my time is yet to come...:) I'm sure I'll work some graves when I have kids