Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lookin' Back Part 2

I had so much fun going through all of my old pictures that I decided to go through Ed's!!! Here are some fun ones of him!!













1977: This is Ed and his two older sisters; Charlotte and April. No, he was not abused as a child, he fell down some porch steps!!! Poor little guy!!!


1980's: I am not quite sure how old Ed was in this picture, but I must say that this is my FAVORITE "family" picture that he has!! Why?!!?! Because it captures the essence of each of their personalities.... (from left to right) Charlotte... "what the hell is going on here?!??!" Eddie: Sincere and very excited about his new GI Joe guys !!! April: Center of attention! Jeremy: "Ummmmm.... what?!?!" LouLou (on the ground): "I know I am better looking than all of you!!!"



1992: Ed is going to love me for posting this one.... Senior pictures!!
He swears that the mullet was still in back then, I say the mullet was NEVER in!!!




2002: This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding and I only have one that I can copy!!!




2004: Ed and Quincey minutes after she was finally here!!!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! Oh my :o I concur...mullets were NEVER "in". I don't care who you are, they are hideous! I love the family pic as well, too funny!

The Batty Bunch said...

SWEET Mullet!!!! I think Ed should bring them back. ;)