Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Bash







Ed spoiled me this year big time!!! He bought me an iPod Touch that I absolutely L O V E!!! He took me the The Melting Pot in Salt Lake. I thought it was a fun restaurant.. probably will not go back.... We then went and saw a total chick- flick (Confessions of a Shopaholic) and I got a pedicure!!!! I love Ed to death... he really takes such great care of me and the girls!









I love a great pedicure!!!















Melting Pot desert- you dip off of this stuff in a chocolate fondue pot!!











Fondue Dinner!!! You actually pay a lot of money to cook your food yourself!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

interesting. I've always wanted to go there, but I DO NOT wish to go out to dinner & cook it myself! That's why I'm going out! :o I'm so happy you enjoyed your day! Lucky girl!